Friday 26 February 2016

15 Weird Questions Tag

Hello Guys! Today I am doing the 15 weird questions tag! I have no idea what is going to come out of this, but, let's get started!

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? - My family calls me Chelsea Bell. Strange, I know.


2. What's a weird habit of yours? - I have no idea. My mind has just drawn a blank.


3. Do you have any weird phobias? - I have a massive phobia of ghosts. Apart from the cute Halloween cartoon ones.


4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? - Probably Firework by Katy Perry.


5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? - One of my pet peeves is when people just fiddle around with my hair. It just sends shivers down my spine.


6. What's one of your nervous habits? - I used to pick sores when I was nervous, but I don't think I do anything anymore.


7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? - Well, I actually sleep on a single bed  so either both or none.


8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name? - My first stuffed animal was a little bear and her name was Lo-Tria.


9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks? - I have actually never been to Starbucks and I also hate coffee, so I don't choose anything.


10. What's a beauty rule that you preach, but never actually practise? - Putting on bright red lipstick. I love red lipstick, although I never actually put it on.


11. Which way do you face in the shower? - I face with my back to the water.


12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? - I can bend the tips of my fingers down while keeping the rest totally straight.


13. What's your favourite comfort food that you know is bad but you eat it anyway? - SWEETS!!!!! I can not get enough of sweets, on any occasion!


14. What's a phrase or exclamation that you always say? - "Crap!"


15. Time to sleep. What are you actually wearing? - Nice, soft Pyjamas.


Okaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy........... I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you next time!


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment