Wednesday 24 February 2016

Would you rather tag

Hello! Today I am doing the...... Would You Rather tag! I am very excited to do this, but I know it will be very hard to choose.
  Let's get started!

1. Would you rather walk around all day with your skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress?
  I would rather be seen wearing a really see through dress because that's where fashion seems to be heading anyway.

2. Would you rather date any celebrity you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair?
  I would definitely want to date any celeb I wanted because I don't really care about my hair at the moment.

3. Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer?
  I would wear foundation that is two shades too light because I have olive skin so maybe that will help. Maybe?

4. Would you rather give up your makeup or cellphone for one year?
  This is an easy one. Makeup! I never wear makeup so that question is pointless.

5. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup or nice hair and messy makeup?
  I would go out with nice hair and no makeup because that's what I do anyway.

There we are! I hope you enjoyed me answering some would you rather's and I will be back next time!

Bye!


P.S. Don't forget to tweet and follow me on Twitter (links to my account here ) and leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment